You need to be logged in to see this profile
We're opening the the Tellurium Zone live chat over lunchtime, from 12pm - 2pm on Friday 22nd November .
Teachers don't need to book, and students are free to drop in and talk to the scientists.. If they have any burning questions or haven't yet experienced a live chat.
what got you interested in science and why do you think i should vote for you?
why was the women chosen to carry a baby and breast feed
Why do women crave stuff when they are pregnant? (I would like a woman to answer)
Has there ever been crystals found in a volcano before?
Hi James, I was wondering if you could tell me anything interesting about volcanic rock. I also wondered if you had
- No comments to display
- Can the students win anything?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I'm trying to take part in I'm a Scientist?