You need to be logged in to see this profile
We're opening the the Tellurium Zone live chat over lunchtime, from 12pm - 2pm on Friday 22nd November .
Teachers don't need to book, and students are free to drop in and talk to the scientists.. If they have any burning questions or haven't yet experienced a live chat.
what was the first c=volcano to erupt?
are you exited to win ?
What do you think about the other scientists experiments ?
Is any of your exsperements do you use Tellurium ?
What is your favourite volcano and why?
Why did you want to be Scientist?
where do you do your research?
Hi, What is the best bit of being a scientist? Is it the experiments or all of the surveys that you make on the public?
Can magnets work underwater? If they do what makes them work? If they don’t what makes them not work?
- Can the students win anything?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I'm trying to take part in I'm a Scientist?